1. Consist of a female pelvis and two fetal heads;
2. Two fetal heads: one is full-term, the other is premature;
3. Each cranial sutures and anterior and posterior fontanels are palpable on fetal skull;.
4. Fetal heads are fixed on flexible shaft through the pelvis;
5. Can observe the position relation of the fetus and pelvis during delivery;
6. Intuitionally demonstrate the birth process of engagement, descending, flexion, internal rotation, extension, restoration, external rotation and fetal delivery;
7. Can demonstrate forceps and vaccum assisted deliveries.