1. Pupil observation. Bilateral Pupil states: normal, mydriasis.
2. Operations of child care: full body bandage exercise, bathing, changing clothes, hair combing, eye washing and administering, otic drops and irrigation , mouth cavity care, blood collection of finger and TB test.
3. Airway management: realistic mouth, nose, tongue, gum, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, epiglottis, trachea and tracheal ring, can practice tracheal intubation, sputum suction, oxygen inhaling
4. Oral and nasal feeding
6. Venipuncture, injection, transfusion (Arm). There is an obvious feeling when needle penetrates into vein. And blood flash back indicates proper insertion.
7. Intramuscular injection in bilateral deltoid, bilateral vastus lateralis and bilateral buttock.
8. Enema, placement of rectal suppository
9. Urethral catheterization
10. Holistic care: sponge bath, replacing clothes, cold and heat therapy
11. Limbs joints：Bend, rotation, upper and lower movement.
12. The stoma of ileum and colon nursing
13. Puncture of tibia bone marrow