GD/LV47 Gastroscope & ERCP Training Model
1. Simulate the upper body of an adult. The form is lifelike and feels like real.
2. It has obvious anatomic landmarks like nasal cavity, windpipe and bronchus. And it is elastic with high flexibility, which is convenient to localize.
3. The model is applicable to operation training of trachea cannula of laryngoscopy through mouth, bronchofiberscopy and rigid tracheo-bronchoscopy.
4. Head could lean back and do side-to-side movement, which is convenient for positions needed when operating.
5. When conducting rigid tracheo-bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy, humming alarm rings when wrong operation of overexertion on teeth.
6. Put stethoscope on two lungs to auscultate when conducting trachea cannula and bronchofiberscopy. Use rubber pressurized ball to simulate breath sounds to determine the position of bronchoscope catheter.